Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Blocks

Okay! This is my block total for May and this year so far! I am participating in the block project over at Prairie Moon.



These are 11 small quilts I made for my husband's graduating senior basketball players  and managers for 2014 and 2013. I am counting these as 11 blocks. Each quilt has the player's number and is foundation paper pieced. Shown is one block. the rest are wrapped like diplomas. I had them wrapped before I thought to take pics.
I took a class at Pieces and Patches Quilt Guild on making houses without a blueprint from Sharon Phillips. This is my completed block. Do you see the monkey and bird in the windows? I'm thinking this might make the start of a book about Monkey and Bird!
This is a block I made at Scrappy Ladies. Sue Goldman and Loneta Blevins gave us instructions for this. Fun block! It will make an interesting quilt. I used 2 1/2 strips cut from my scraps. It will all be yellow and blue!

Well, my total for May is 13. My total so far this year is 184. I am over halfway to my goal after 5 months. 

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment