Thursday, January 16, 2014

UFOs No Longer!!!

This is a big step for me. I am a brand new blogger(since December 31, 2013) but a longtime quilter and crafter. My biggest concern is not completing these projects, but being able to link up correctly! Well, here goes! These are my first quarter UFOs.

  • Celtic Soltice Mystery
I actually have more done than this, but I've been working on it since Nov 29, 2013. I will complete it.

  • Retreat mystery 2002

This is over 10 years old so it's about time to finish, don't you think? I need to add borders, quilt and bind. It will go to a soldier!

  • Chenille Blocks circa 2007
My friend Dorothy started these blocks. There are 10 done and I'm not sure how many cut out. She died in 2007 at 90. I owe it to her to complete them!

  • Suns wall hanging
Started this at our Quilt Guild Retreat in 2012. It needs to be quilted, embellished, finished. It will hang in my Sunroom, which my grands call the Playroom. My favorite lullaby to sing is "You are my Sunshine", my son also sings it to my grands.



Well, there it is!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you join us! I think you and a couple of others could maybe go up against each other in an aging WIP-off ;o) I just love your suns wallhanging! Good luck :o)

    ReplyDelete