Sunday, October 5, 2014

July, August and September Blocks finished!


I have been very negligent in documenting my completed blocks so I am playing catch-up.

 These are exploding blocks I started in a Jennie Doan workshop in June. I completed 37 of the blocks.




This is my Row by Row quilt that I completed in 4 days and was the first one completed in Arkansas. I turned it into Sager Creek Quilts and won 25 fat quarters! There are about 26 blocks in this one.


These are arrowhead blocks started in my Scrappy Ladies group--a total of 9 so far!
 2 split 9-patches started in a workshop, my name tag block made for Calico Cut-ups, and a small 6 1/2 block made for an exchange.

Here are all the blocks turned into the exchange at the itty bitty retreat in August. I turned in 4 of those--2 kitties, a house and an exploding block. I also won part of them!
This is a flag quilt I started in Featherweight Club back in the spring. I completed the stars earlier and made 36 flag blocks to complete the flag. 

This is a total of 116 for the past 3 months. This brings my grand total to 354--4 over the goal of 350 for the year and I still have 3 months to go! Woohoo!!!! I am Quilter hear me Roar!

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Quilt Goddess!!! I can hear you roar all the way over here in SE Madison County!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Very pretty!! I am very proud of you. I am so glad that your are enjoying your teaching retirement. I haven't had very much time to quilt so I will have to live vicariously thru you. !!!! You go girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of it... I wanna be just like you when I retire!! My hero!

    ReplyDelete