Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lori's Courage Quilt

Finishing this quilt was one of my goals for this quarter.  My friend Lori was preparing for the first of many surgeries this summer and I wanted to make her a quilt for comfort. This one seemed to fit the bill so I finished it, got it in the mail and it arrived the day before her surgery.  She has since had a second surgery which involved her brain. I hope she has been able to take comfort from it. 
You know we all have parts of the quilting process that we prefer over others. It seems to me that the most common agreement amongst quilters is that we all love to share our quilts with others. Quilters are some of the most generous people I know.

Keep on Quilting and Giving!!!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finishes, hope your friend's feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kathy, I'm sure it will bring her comfort and wrap her in love as she's healing

    ReplyDelete