Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Goals for Last Quarter of the Year!

Here's my goals for the Littlest Thistle Finish Along 2014.


This was a goal from the last quarter that I did not complete. It is a doll that has been in progress for several years. I have already been working on it and plan to finish it before the end of the year.

These 3 tops still need the appliques stitched down, borders, backing and quilting. I really need to complete the larger ones for a Christmas present.
These are exploding blocks from the Jenny Doan workshop in June. They were also on my 3rd quarter goals. I have finished all the blocks, put them together and put a border on. I may enlarge it and then need to quilt it.

These are my goals for the end of the year. This is a very busy time for me--basketball, holidays, grandkid activities--but I will do my best to get these done! Stay tuned for my results!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment