Saturday, July 26, 2014

Late Third Quarter Goals


These are my goals for the 3rd Quarter of 2014 for the UFO  Challenge over at Littlest Thistle. I am only about a month late, but I had the goals in mind earlier, honest!


Goal Number 1: Foundation Pieced 
Crazy Quilt  I started this project over 15 years ago. I pulled it back out a couple of months ago and finished the individual blocks. Now I need to put them together and will probably make a couple of small quilts out of them.

Goal Number 2: Unfinished Doll. As  you can see it is a pile of unstuffed body parts. This has been a project about 10 years in the making. The fabric has been embellished with various doodads and covered with tulle. I plan to put it altogether, stuff and finish!

Goal Number 3:  Scrappy Blocks.  I have 12 blocks finished and plan on putting them together to give to a friend who has a debilitating illness. I started these in June.

Goal Number 4: Exploding Blocks.  I took a workshop with Jennie Doan in June on this block and this is what I got done. I actually did a lot of socializing and networking along with the blocks!!!! I will complete a quilt.

Wish me luck!!!!

Kathy


1 comment: