Saturday, July 5, 2014

Trip to the Laundromat!

 I considered the 2 chenille throws finished, but I knew deep in my heart that they weren't because I needed to wash and dry them to fluff them up and make them more ravelly. I did not want to mess up my home machines and knew I needed to take them to the laundromat. I dreaded spending 2 hours hanging out in a laundromat!



 Well, I did it and here's proof!!!!! Pictured is the laundromat in Lincoln, which was remarkably clean and nice! The girl pictured was there washing blankets to save her home machines. It was not nearly as bad as I had imagined!

Ta-da!!!!!! Nice and fluffy!!!!!!! Wish there was a way to let you experience how soft these are!!!

Another finish for The Littlest Thistle.


Well, Onward and Upward!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment