Sunday, July 6, 2014

June Blocks

Well here is my total quilt blocks completed in June for the challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts.

 I made a block for a member of my Quilt guild. I made an extra 5 of them while I was at it in case someone had not gotten theirs done. They were simple rail fence blocks so they were pretty easy. I did not take pics, but that would be 6.


 These are foundation pieced crazy quilt blocks. I used some silk and velvet scraps and some drapery samples. I also used the seldom used embroidery stitches on my machine. I had made 3 others awhile back(20 years?) and decided to finish them. 22 completed this month. These little blocks took as long to make as the big blue and yellow ones below!

 These are exploding blocks I made at a workshop with Jenny Doan June 27. I would have had more done, but I did too much socializing! We had a great time! She is truly a rock star! If you have not watched her videos on youtube, you must have been hiding out in a cave. You should get out more!!! I completed 11.

These are more of the blocks made at our Scrappy Ladies quilting group. One of those was completed in May so I completed 11 this month.

That gives me a total of 50 this month! Wow! I didn't realize how many I had completed! My total for the year so far is 238. Only 112 from the goal of 350.



Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment